Why do Killers get tiny penalty when leaving lobby search?
When I get tired of waiting for a lobby as a killer and back out to play survivor, I get a tiny like 5 second penalty. But if I do the same thing as survivour I get no penalty?
I'm not lobby dodging because I never found a lobby. I'm not complaining about the tiny penalty. I just wonder why only Killers get it??
Comments
Huh...I never noticed that only happened as a killer and not as a survivor
Like you said, it's only 5 seconds so it's not like a big deal but I am now curious about it too...
I was always curious about this.
Cause killers are teh bad guys ๐. Honestly i thought this applied to both parties cause of connection issues
Might be a leftover from back when Killers were the hosts, and they created the lobbies rather than joining existing lobbies on the server.
I don't even understand what the purpose of these 5 seconds is. Like, you think this is gonna stop me dodging lobbys?
I remember it used to happen to both parties but I think it was after they changed how you could invite friends for swf it no longer happened for survivor.