What main music do you guys miss the most ?
I miss the Halloween main menu music the most because it's the first main menu music I heard when i bought the game. Bring's back a lot of memories ๐ญ
Tagged:
Trusted
I miss the Halloween main menu music the most because it's the first main menu music I heard when i bought the game. Bring's back a lot of memories ๐ญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh man, the feelings, how to remember those days?
the lanterns and kits for halloween, freddy and quentin had just come out, the pumpkin nurse head, the orange killers eyes. i miss halloween 2017.
https://youtu.be/0m4AVjPt7tUI miss Hello Zepp cover. This one maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVU0fNYQmx0Arguably better than the rest of the chapters music.
First time hearing it and I love it !
I'm a big fan of the winter menu theme music, but I'm also a big fan of clown's menu music.
The theme that released with the Plague. It's when I really got into the game.
I miss the winter bells theme. It was unique in a way others aren't.
You can listen to her theme by having her selected in the killer menu. The did this with all unique killer themes.
Probably the best one I remember.
She's not a killer I ever plan to buy though, so that option isn't available to me. Youtube is all I've got.
Yo, where's my "None" option?
*always has the music off*
Lmao ๐
You can get her with shards, if you really want to save money. : P