!!!!PS4 AVATARS AND THEME!!!!!
So I messaged the devs asking them to put forward my idea on creating Dead by daylight PS4 avatars and maybe a PlayStation 4 theme with dead by daylight theme music for us to purchase and use on our profiles/consoles, a lot of games have these and I think it would be great, they said by posting it on here they may see it what do you guys think about this?
Comments
Yep 100%

Absolutely
bump we need this
yes pleaaaase!
I'd buy it
Does this already exist, i think the devs are really missing out on something
have idea for a theme in a woods Survivors are running or hide near the tree and random killer is walking by every 5 mins.
^This^
sounds good huh we need to make this happen.
#########. Why is this still not a thing? Not even avatars? Come on, man.
wow old thread
I don't know maybe @Peanits can tell us i like hear why i mean steam got a badge backgrouds and emot but psn don't have themes or avatars of survivors or killers.
don't know if switch or x box got anything i don't know how they work.