This just isnt fun anymore

Polish_20200522_004634896.png Polish_20200522_004553685.png Polish_20200522_004521325.png Polish_20200522_004438797.png

Id rather get all the red rank swfs then this. Its too easy as killer and too boring as survivor.

I usually dont like making posts about matchmaking but the game isnt fun anymore since its too easy.

I've been to red ranks and its still just all rank 20s

Comments

  • Matchmaking is very strange.

    For me, as soon I as broke into Purple ranks I mostly only got Red/Purple ranks with the occasional random green rank and the rare yellow.

    It's incredibly variable.

  • Out of curiosity, why would you block out your name, but nobody elses?

  • On PS4, killer is the complete opposite.

    Brown Ranked killer go against Full Red Rank survivors.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Out of curiosity, why would you block out your name, but nobody elses?

    Because no one was toxic so no need to block out names. I block out my name since i dont like showing it anywhere

  • *Uses all the crutch meta perks as Survivor*

    *Complains about how easy it is*

  • @Nos37 said:

    *Uses all the crutch meta perks as Survivor*

    *Complains about how easy it is*

    This is a post about matchmaking not my perks.

    I didnt even need any of those perks to escape its that easy

    I sometimes like to use op perks and theres nothing wrong with that since my usual build is spine chill, resilience, bond and ironwill

    i also mentioned its easy as killer when i was only using one perk as huntress

  • You're supposed to block other player's name if you post pictures on the forums. Just FYI.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    You're supposed to block other player's name if you post pictures on the forums. Just FYI.

    If i made a post claming there a toxic swf who told me to ######### then i would hide names

    but they didnt do anything wrong so theres no need too

  • This game has lost a lot of what made it fun.

  • If only we had a time machine so we could go back to 2016-2017 Dead By Daylight 😭

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1292405#Comment_1292405

    If i made a post claming there a toxic swf who told me to ######### then i would hide names

    but they didnt do anything wrong so theres no need too

    It's still against forum rules.