The new killer should have an ability to kill survivors without perk/addon/offering.
The only killer who can do it is Amanda so i think the incoming killer should have the ability to do it. Are you agree with me?
The only killer who can do it is Amanda so i think the incoming killer should have the ability to do it. Are you agree with me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that why BHVR nerfs pig?
No.
I don't know! ๐
Regardless of what they do with the new killer I have to say that the release of the Saw chapter was the most fun I've ever had.
Those first few weeks trying to figure out the map/Killer ability (both roles) was such a blast, and the genuine fear of having that bear trap on revitalized the game for me.
Not a single release since has had the same impact....
Why?
Only if its jason