So who else is excited for dead by daylight's 4th anniversary and chapter 16?

I can't wait! This year is undoubtedly going to be a good turning point for dbd, with a new classic licence and 4th year offerings and firecrackers the game should attract both new and old players to the game! So are you excited?

Comments

  • Carl for next Survivor.

  • I really doubt a second MoM perk. Most of the new perks aren’t game breaking and are fairly weak (get nerfed before live) or there are better options. Although I am really excited to see the new chapter (hopefully not Candyman tbh) and to see the winners of the Cosmetic Contest since the previous one we’re really awesome and Creative.

  • @joshuashep22 said:

    I can't wait! This year is undoubtedly going to be a good turning point for dbd, with a new classic licence and 4th year offerings and firecrackers the game should attract both new and old players to the game! So are you excited?

    I miss clicked lol

  • I think the entire community...or just its me?

  • I'm not too excited for the dev stream (no offense to the devs; it's just that there's no way they can top last year's anniversary stream right now) but I'm a bit excited for Chapter 16.

    Here's hoping it comes with a fun Killer that has teachables worth acquiring.

    Also Cashier Carl when BHVR?

  • π’Άπ“Œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 π“Žπ‘’π’Άπ’½

  • π’Άπ“Œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 π“Žπ‘’π’Άπ’½