According to my last post "My last words" and a addition...
I wanted to live stream to become a content creator in Dbd. Many friends supported me there because I can entertain very well. I was recording many games with Nvidia Shadowplay last 20min gameplay to get some unexpected nice clips to make a compilation.
Since it is not possible anymore I wanted to do one last thing before I finally leave and move on from here, I made a video, out of the last clips and moments before it ended. I am just gonna drop this link here and wanted to thank once again everyone for a nice time here!
*This video is not public so likes and views will mean nothing, I am not posting this to gain attention or views for my video, just trying to share my experience and memories with ppl*
Thank you for reading!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-em2wuDVE8&feature=youtu.be
Comments
You got banned, right? Have the devs seriously still not unbanned you?
Nope they closed my ticket and put it into solved without any answer.
Why not open another ticket or just make another account?
I will not be able to make a new account ever again.
Yeah the devs are bad about that. There was a ban train here on the forums a while ago. No explanation at all.
Edit: Or maybe I missed the explanation.
๐๐
Devs? Seriously? Giving the guy another chance for something small should be do-able.
An IP ban for ONE incident? That is SO god damn extreme. Should have given out a warning or a temp first. Not cut straight to "This person can't play anymore" Talk about trigger happy.
I am sorry you were banned. I am one of the people who thought what you did was wrong and thought you should be temporarily banned..but not permantly.
I don't think you were permantly banned over this though...I think it was the previous perma ban that their attention was brought to.
Good luck in life, though. You seem like a chill guy. ๐
Agree, maybe it was a part of corona's fault, since there wasnt that much employees working, the most at home. Maybe that led to some miscomuniation but I guess nothing will happen, since I am just 1 random player out here.
Thanks for your kind words :)