I think if BBQ became a free perk it would:
Yes I know Leatherface would need a new perk and it would probaly end up being ######### like dead man switch or gearhead :/
Opinions?
Then no on will buy leatherface
yeah if they gave him a good perk
Just make perks like BBQ, WGLF (bloodpoint effect) and Kindred basekit. Ez.
definitely. I also think that WGLF should be made basekit with a small aura-reading buff to put it on par with BBQ.
You shouldn't lock a necessary perk behind a $5 pay-wall that doesn't offer up anything good.
It's the same deal with Windows of Opportunity. You shouldn't lock a perk for new players behind a potential pay-wall.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then no on will buy leatherface
yeah if they gave him a good perk
Just make perks like BBQ, WGLF (bloodpoint effect) and Kindred basekit. Ez.
definitely. I also think that WGLF should be made basekit with a small aura-reading buff to put it on par with BBQ.
You shouldn't lock a necessary perk behind a $5 pay-wall that doesn't offer up anything good.
It's the same deal with Windows of Opportunity. You shouldn't lock a perk for new players behind a potential pay-wall.