NEW LEGION CHASE MUSIC
Holy ######### I just listened to this and it surely would give a much greater horror effect in chases with the legion. This soundtrack is simply flawless and what do you guys think of it being added?
Holy ######### I just listened to this and it surely would give a much greater horror effect in chases with the legion. This soundtrack is simply flawless and what do you guys think of it being added?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
after 2 minutes I thought already that the notes seemed kinda random and got annoying. Not my thing
the video isnt even 2 minutes
new chase music for legion would be nice but a rework would be nice too.