Ways of a Blendette
I have been trying to learn on how a Blendette works. I hope I got it down right in this video
I have been trying to learn on how a Blendette works. I hope I got it down right in this video
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, uh. That thing you did on the final generator?
More of that.
Early game you were spotted WAY TOO easily and traded out more than you should. Wait for them to full-on ditch the area THEN go for the save.
Spine Chill is also a pretty staple perk for a Blendette, especially when combined with Sprint Burst so you can just leave an area before the killer reaches you.
To become a better blendette one must become one with the environment.Be stealthy but not to stealthy.Wear a green shirt with brown pants.
You made some rookie blendette mistakes, like doing gens and saving others. There was also not nearly enough self care.