I guess I'll enjoy my ban?

I was playing huntress with no addons and not very good perks. ( deerstalker, lullaby, whispers, and spies to be exact) One of the Steve's t bagged me so I tunneled him to death and he rage quit. Then kate almost killed herself on first hook and she pallet stunned me and t bagged me too. I killed her and she messaged me "reported for griefing" and "enjoy your ban". I said "mad cuz you got outplayed?" And I asked for an exact reason why they reported me and they ignored me. MORAL OF THE STORY... being better than someone means your griefing lol.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    I was playing huntress with no addons and not very good perks. ( deerstalker, lullaby, whispers, and spies to be exact) One of the Steve's t bagged me so I tunneled him to death and he rage quit. Then kate almost killed herself on first hook and she pallet stunned me and t bagged me too. I killed her and she messaged me "reported for griefing" and "enjoy your ban". I said "mad cuz you got outplayed?" And I asked for an exact reason why they reported me and they ignored me. MORAL OF THE STORY... being better than someone means your griefing lol.

    are you sure you aint lying? or maybe you were griefing someone in other match or in the chatbox...

  • Ah yes, the Classic "I'm reporting you for being a killer."

    Beautiful.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Ah yes, the Classic "I'm reporting you for being a killer."

    Beautiful.

    Seems more like the Classic "I've got a salty after game chat, and now I have to tell it to everybody in the DBD forum".

    Still Beautiful.

  • A while back, I had some people tell me they reported me after a game before, just to try to get some sort of response. However I knew that I hadn't done anything reportable, so I just moved on. Ultimately it's not their job to determine the bans - it's those that look at the reports that have jurisdiction, and they'll know it wasn't a legitimate report if you didn't break any game rules. Telling someone you reported them doesn't accomplish anything if they actually broke a rule.

  • Tunneling doesnt mean youre better. Its the opposite.

  • Yep, I've had salty survivors just spamming, "REPORTED REPORTED REPORT THIS GUY REPORT HIM" in post game chat before.

    Who knows why. People just angry.

  • @5thPerkSlot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153780/i-guess-ill-enjoy-my-ban

    are you sure you aint lying? or maybe you were griefing someone in other match or in the chatbox...

    Ive watched survivors report killers for less on streams

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Tunneling doesnt mean youre better. Its the opposite.

    I wasn't tunneling the Kate. And the person I was tunneling t bagged and they got downed in literally a few seconds. It's not like they gave me a good chase lol.

  • A Nea Did her best to insult me in egc because she got downed. She proceeds to say that I only followed her the entire game. When really I went after each survivor her teammates did me a favor and went ahead and started throwing her own insults right back at her😂.

  • Survivor main here and all I'm going to say is that those survivors are entitled idiots. It's ok for them to t-bag, but you kill them and they b****. You should've replied that they should kiss your you know what lol.