Eh I guess? This community can't get anymore toxic so anyone he brings will either settle in just fine or leave. Nothing different than what we have now.
He'd definitely bring in a younger crowd if he continued to play. My kids love him for Fortnite stuff. Do I want an even larger younger crowd? Not really.
Wasn’t this months ago? I actually subscribed to him on YouTube when I saw he was uploading DBD vids but eventually unsubscribed when he went weeks without a new upload. I enjoy his content but now he’s back into Fortnite videos which I haven’t been interested in since 2018.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did he actually?
Eh I guess? This community can't get anymore toxic so anyone he brings will either settle in just fine or leave. Nothing different than what we have now.
Wasn't this like...last year?
The hell would I care what he does?
Who ?
He hasn't played any DBD in at least four months, I assumed he'd given up.
Ninja, he is a fortnite player that brought a bunch of toxic 9 year olds to the game.
Sounds charming. Yeah don't know him and don't care about him lol.
Thank god.
He'd definitely bring in a younger crowd if he continued to play. My kids love him for Fortnite stuff. Do I want an even larger younger crowd? Not really.
Okay: [BLANK]
I watched a bit of his gameplay. He's the embodiment of all the worst bits of this community.
Wasn’t this months ago? I actually subscribed to him on YouTube when I saw he was uploading DBD vids but eventually unsubscribed when he went weeks without a new upload. I enjoy his content but now he’s back into Fortnite videos which I haven’t been interested in since 2018.