Whats the most hated Freddy build
Just asking because I'm curious... really.
Has nothing to do with 3 matches in a row against toxic SWF players, really. :D
What Freddy build would you absolutely HATE to play against?
Just asking because I'm curious... really.
Has nothing to do with 3 matches in a row against toxic SWF players, really. :D
What Freddy build would you absolutely HATE to play against?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slowdown Freddy.
Skipping Rope and Swing Chains add ons with PGTW, Discordance/BBQ and the other perks are your choice.
Use with caution however, this build is extremely irritating to play against.
Thanks! I'll give that a try.
I get it, I'm sure the survivors will call me nasty names and complain and berate me after the match, but they already do that, so no worries! :D
The build every Freddy uses, BBq, pop and slow game addons
Not sure why Discordance was listed. Thana is definitely the way to go. And I would even think about replacing Dying Light with Sloppy. Because Dying Light needs more time to build up and doesn't affect the obsession. The obsession even gets bonus for healing. Sloppy makes healing horrible for all(and applies for each hit massively, as you put them into dream as well with the hit, so they get triple healing slowdown with one hit) and if they decide to not heal, they have to eat the Thana slowdown on gens and are easier targets.
Untrue, I play Pallet Freddy with BBQ, brutal, enduring and Corrupt... despite that I still get comments “of course you win forever Freddy is easy mode.”
Uhm, they didn’t even look at perks or addons they just want to make excuses... the only slowdown is Corrupt if you wanna call it slowdown.
Id really hate going against freddy with ovetcharge its his best perk
/s