A Suggested Buff for Any Means Necessary

So I believe I thought of a good buff for Any Means Necessary

You stand up for yourself, using whatever's on hand to gain an advantage.

Press and hold the Active Ability button for 4 seconds while standing beside a dropped Pallet 

 to reset it to its upright position.

Any Means Necessary has a cool-down of 120/110/90 seconds.

Auras of Downed Pallets are revealed to you within 64/96/128 metres of Range

If people consider the range too strong it could always be 40/50/60 aura reading range instead.

I thought the added benefit of empathy but for downed pallets instead of survivors would be a cool added benefit to the perk.

Also for the love of god add a score event for Resetting a Pallet. Like "Pallet Restored" gain 300 Survival Points. :D

Please give feedback and don't be afraid to suggest your own buffs.

What do you think @Peanits and @Almo ?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @VentingSylar said:

    I'd also like to know why my thread was moved @MandyTalk maybe a message?

    Its under feedback and suggestions while the title of the thread even has the word suggestion in it. I think its clear why it was moved.

  • @VentingSylar it was moved because it was in the wrong sub category.

  • @Mandy said:

    @VentingSylar it was moved because it was in the wrong sub category.

    I put it in General Discussions cause it would give my idea the most exposure. The "Feedback and Suggestions" sub section of this forum is from my experience largely ignored. 7 pages of "Feedback and suggestions" and only 1 dev response. Meanwhile General discussions receives tons of acknowledgement and responses. Just my personal opinion.

  • Well, you kinda got the buff you wanted :D I hope your thread was useful, the perk is slightly better now.

1 2 ›