I finished all my Killer Adepts Today.

I've been casually working on trying to get 100% trophy completion on PS4 and today I finally got all the killer adepts. I also apologize with all my heart to the people I slugged today trying to get that sweet 4k for the merciless.

Most of my trophies now are just to use the killers power to down people oh so many times or a few survivor ones which are just grind-y and not hard.

The few awful ones I have left are Tombstone Myers 4k, complete the last gen and escape while being the last alive and 250 unhook protection hits.

Not much of a point to this thread really. I'm just pretty happy and wanted to share my joy. ^_^

Anyone else a bit of a trophy/achievement hunter?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I've done quite a few killer adepts now but I probably won't go for all of them mainly bc nurse and huntress

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    I've been casually working on trying to get 100% trophy completion on PS4 and today I finally got all the killer adepts. I also apologize with all my heart to the people I slugged today trying to get that sweet 4k for the merciless.

    Most of my trophies now are just to use the killers power to down people oh so many times or a few survivor ones which are just grind-y and not hard.

    The few awful ones I have left are Tombstone Myers 4k, complete the last gen and escape while being the last alive and 250 unhook protection hits.

    Not much of a point to this thread really. I'm just pretty happy and wanted to share my joy. ^_^

    Anyone else a bit of a trophy/achievement hunter?

    You need merciless? Rly? FML! I never cared much about achievements, but that changed yesterday for some reason. I finished off all survivors in two days. Now I was planning on starting with Killer later, but I thought ruthless would be enough. This is gonna be painful I think.

  • Congrats! The only killer Adept I have left is Deathslinger (got Clown a couple of days ago, and Legion the day before that). I'm having a really tough time getting it because I am not good at aiming, and Deathslinger and Oni are my least-favourite killers to play. At least Deathslinger's "use power X times" achievement is fairly easy.

    I made sure to get the difficult ones like Evil Incarnate and From the Void She Kills out of the way early on once I started seriously achievement-hunting a few months ago, and I got Left Behind ages ago by complete chance because it was bugged. The hardest one I have left is distance hatchets on Huntress, of which I have four so far. Luckily, I play on PC, so I only need 20.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    I've been casually working on trying to get 100% trophy completion on PS4 and today I finally got all the killer adepts. I also apologize with all my heart to the people I slugged today trying to get that sweet 4k for the merciless.

    Most of my trophies now are just to use the killers power to down people oh so many times or a few survivor ones which are just grind-y and not hard.

    The few awful ones I have left are Tombstone Myers 4k, complete the last gen and escape while being the last alive and 250 unhook protection hits.

    Not much of a point to this thread really. I'm just pretty happy and wanted to share my joy. ^_^

    Anyone else a bit of a trophy/achievement hunter?

    I got the platinum trophy on ps4 some weeks ago.

    The most difficult was the one where you have to blink 3 times as nurse and grab someone.

    Also i struggeled to get adept hag. I hate hag.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153384/i-finished-all-my-killer-adepts-today

    I got the platinum trophy on ps4 some weeks ago.

    The most difficult was the one where you have to blink 3 times as nurse and grab someone.

    Also i struggeled to get adept hag. I hate hag.

    I got hag's adept before the ruin nerf. It was easy because they never find it lol. Now is a lot harder. Unless you're a good hag. It's all about traps.


  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153384/i-finished-all-my-killer-adepts-today

    You need merciless? Rly? FML! I never cared much about achievements, but that changed yesterday for some reason. I finished off all survivors in two days. Now I was planning on starting with Killer later, but I thought ruthless would be enough. This is gonna be painful I think.

    Yeah unfortunately. The biggest issue is your rank. If you're red rank then it becomes a lot harder to do since you need better emblems while if your low rank the adepts become super easy.

    @Fibijean said:

    Congrats! The only killer Adept I have left is Deathslinger (got Clown a couple of days ago, and Legion the day before that). I'm having a really tough time getting it because I am not good at aiming, and Deathslinger and Oni are my least-favourite killers to play. At least Deathslinger's "use power X times" achievement is fairly easy.

    I made sure to get the difficult ones like Evil Incarnate and From the Void She Kills out of the way early on once I started seriously achievement-hunting a few months ago, and I got Left Behind ages ago by complete chance because it was bugged. The hardest one I have left is distance hatchets on Huntress, of which I have four so far. Luckily, I play on PC, so I only need 20.

    I got pretty lucky on deathslinger. I'm also not he best at aiming with him but I luckily got a group of potatoes which made life easy. I think I hit maybe 2 or 3 shots in the match but still got merciless by fake shooting and them making very questionable plays. Best of luck on getting your achievements. ^_^

  • I've done the evil incarnate achievement a few weeks ago by try-and-error. It's horrific, i tell you that.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282893#Comment_1282893

    Yeah unfortunately. The biggest issue is your rank. If you're red rank then it becomes a lot harder to do since you need better emblems while if your low rank the adepts become super easy.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282900#Comment_1282900

    I got pretty lucky on deathslinger. I'm also not he best at aiming with him but I luckily got a group of potatoes which made life easy. I think I hit maybe 2 or 3 shots in the match but still got merciless by fake shooting and them making very questionable plays. Best of luck on getting your achievements. ^_^

    I am Rank 2 at the moment, but honestly I am curious to see which rank I will be after I'm done with adept achievements.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153384/i-finished-all-my-killer-adepts-today

    You need merciless? Rly? FML! I never cared much about achievements, but that changed yesterday for some reason. I finished off all survivors in two days. Now I was planning on starting with Killer later, but I thought ruthless would be enough. This is gonna be painful I think.

    Its easier if youre a yellow or green rank. And not totally unfair if youre bad with a killer. It took me 15 games or so to get it with nurse at r13, im normally r1.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Congrats! The only killer Adept I have left is Deathslinger (got Clown a couple of days ago, and Legion the day before that). I'm having a really tough time getting it because I am not good at aiming, and Deathslinger and Oni are my least-favourite killers to play. At least Deathslinger's "use power X times" achievement is fairly easy.

    I made sure to get the difficult ones like Evil Incarnate and From the Void She Kills out of the way early on once I started seriously achievement-hunting a few months ago, and I got Left Behind ages ago by complete chance because it was bugged. The hardest one I have left is distance hatchets on Huntress, of which I have four so far. Luckily, I play on PC, so I only need 20.

    Deathslinger was by far the most frustrating. Id go through having to learn nurse all over again than have to go through that again. I think it was mostly cause his perks are so bad that it was almost like have none

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    I've been casually working on trying to get 100% trophy completion on PS4 and today I finally got all the killer adepts. I also apologize with all my heart to the people I slugged today trying to get that sweet 4k for the merciless.

    Most of my trophies now are just to use the killers power to down people oh so many times or a few survivor ones which are just grind-y and not hard.

    The few awful ones I have left are Tombstone Myers 4k, complete the last gen and escape while being the last alive and 250 unhook protection hits.

    Not much of a point to this thread really. I'm just pretty happy and wanted to share my joy. ^_^

    Anyone else a bit of a trophy/achievement hunter?

    Congrats bobcat. I had fun grtting the adepts myself. Not sure if/when ill ever get tge from the void abd hubtress one though :/

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282893#Comment_1282893

    Yeah unfortunately. The biggest issue is your rank. If you're red rank then it becomes a lot harder to do since you need better emblems while if your low rank the adepts become super easy.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282900#Comment_1282900

    I got pretty lucky on deathslinger. I'm also not he best at aiming with him but I luckily got a group of potatoes which made life easy. I think I hit maybe 2 or 3 shots in the match but still got merciless by fake shooting and them making very questionable plays. Best of luck on getting your achievements. ^_^

    Potatoes is how I've been getting most of my Adepts, to be honest! I just haven't come across any potatoey enough for my Deathslinger yet ๐Ÿ˜•

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282900#Comment_1282900

    Deathslinger was by far the most frustrating. Id go through having to learn nurse all over again than have to go through that again. I think it was mostly cause his perks are so bad that it was almost like have none

    Yeah, I have gotten some use out of them in most games I've played as him, but nowhere near enough to make a significant impact on the outcome of the match. That being said, I had a much easier time with Huntress, and her perks are arguably even worse.

  • Well done.

    I got the last trophy I needed a couple of weeks ago. That pain in the butt Skilled Huntress one. As us console players know you have to get 100 downs from 24 meters away with the hatchets for that. PC only need 20. So that was a chore and a half to get. Especially since I rarely play Huntress.