Tunnelling, Camping, Flashlights

Hello again! I wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on these topics. So basically, I wanted to know what people think about tunnelling (chasing the survivor who just got unhooked when there is another survivor), proxy camping (staying relatively close to the hook so that you can ensure the survivor does not get unhooked), face camping (standing in front of the survivor who is hooked to ensure their death/that they don't get unhooked), and flashlights (ya know the "toxic" item every killer complains about). LET ME KNOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️!!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @shyguyy said:

    Are people still complaining about flashlights in (enter current year here)? At this point if someone gets a flashlight save on you as killer its your fault 95% of the time. Blinded at a pallet? Who cares, be thankful that survivor wasted time blinding you instead of gaining distance.

    Exactly!!! I don't understand why people complain about it! I made this post because of tunnelling and camping mainly but I don't understand why people complain about flashlights as they can be avoided easily.

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288342#Comment_1288342

    down a survivor in a dead space then someone does a flashlight save. How is that the killer fault? I know you can face walls when picking up but sometimes thats not an option and you can't always know that there is a survivor with iron will crouching in a corner waiting for a save. Whats your option just slug all 4?

    There is always a way to avoid a flashlight save...you can look around and if you don't see anyone look towards the most unexpected spot where a survivor most likely isn't. Definitely don't slug as that is literally the most boring thing in the world. And when I say don't slug I mean don't slug all 4. Just slug that one survivor until you are sure there is no one around.

  • @shyguyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288356#Comment_1288356

    Slug that person you downed and chase the flashlight? I dunno, playing killer is just making really simple decisions like this. You have someone down, someone in a chase, someone is going to have to come get the downed survivor back up. You have pressure on 3 survivors in this situation, at most 1 gen is getting done. Sounds ideal to me.

    Literally the smartest Dead by Daylight player I've come into contact with in a bit. Do you play on console or pc?

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Flashlight are equally annoying and great for a killer. If the killer plays it right he can get a free hit or down from the flashlight user.

    Never facecamped because I don't like it. Proxy camping and tunnelling is a situational topic. It all depends on if you see a survivor near the hook, near an exit door, near a 75+% gen or they are situated in a spot near a 3 gen.

    I agree with everything u said here. When I say tunnelling I mean chasing the unhooked survivor with like 3 4 or 5 gens when the other survivor is literally in the killers face. But I do agree with everything you said here. Thanks for the response❤️

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288360#Comment_1288360

    ???

    thas not what i said.

    I said you down someone in the open,you only know the whereabouts of ONE survivor(the guy you downed), you pick up said survivor and a second comes out from hiding and does a flashlight save. How is that the killers fault. Also saying "killer is just making really simple decisions like this" makes me feel like you know nothing about playing killer, you have to play around 16 perks, gens, hooks,etc etc

    Killer is so easy imo... If you down someone in the open make sure to look around for the flashlight saver person.

  • @shyguyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288377#Comment_1288377

    Keep track of who brings a flashlight into the game, if you are worried about it slug that person. On the off chance someone finds a flashlight and just happens to be in a position to sneak up and get that save, congrats that would be the 5% of the time its not your fault.

    Also, yes most killers over exaggerate how difficult killer is to play. Half the battle is making simple decisions in situations just like this.

    Yea if you simple killer down it is actually so easy IMO

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288453#Comment_1288453

    nah you're wrong. If a killer gets hit with a flashlight its 99% not their fault. Also survivors have the most simple decisions in game aka holding m1 on a gen,unhooks, and crying post game.

    Nah your wrong...there are so many counters to being flashlight saved and if you get flashlight saved it is 95% if the time the killers fault

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1286454#Comment_1286454

    Killers on the fourms are also crying about games ending in 5 minutes not just survivors.

    I got accused of being in a toxic gen rushing swf when we were all solos but the spirit chased one survivor the whole game

    I got told that im a toxic survivor who has to rely on crutch perks when the only good perk i was using was bt

    And much more.

    Both sides make up excuses to justify losing.

    ACTUAL tunnling and camping isnt fun for either side

    AGREED

1 2 ›