The character designs are what they are (more unfortunately in some cases than in others). The most you can do is make your case in the Feedback section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions), but bearing in mind that there are some people that like Meg's model as it is and will disagree with wanting it changed.
The character designs are what they are (more unfortunately in some cases than in others). The most you can do is make your case in the Feedback section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions), but bearing in mind that there are some people that like Meg's model as it is and will disagree with wanting it changed.
There are also people who like Quentin's face as is.
Though you have to admit, both Quentin and Meg could look better in some ways that doesn't make them look Goblinesque.
Possibly, but my point is looks are such a subjective thing and there are definitely people out there who like them just the way they are. All I'm saying is it's not a universal viewpoint.
Possibly, but my point is looks are such a subjective thing and there are definitely people out there who like them just the way they are. All I'm saying is it's not a universal viewpoint.
Though I made the joke before, I have to agree with this. I am sure there are plenty of things people like and dislike about certain characters at the moment, but you will never be able to please everyone. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You going to have to plead to the Entity for that one. Or use the DeathGarden mask just to hide "it."
Oh dear sweet Entity, please spend some of my bloodpoints to give Meg some plastic surgery! Please! I beg of you!
The character designs are what they are (more unfortunately in some cases than in others). The most you can do is make your case in the Feedback section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions), but bearing in mind that there are some people that like Meg's model as it is and will disagree with wanting it changed.
If we are lucky, the entity will put a blocker over her face.
There are also people who like Quentin's face as is.
Precisely.
I don't know. Kinda feel like her face matches her story. And I mean that in the nicest way possible lol.
Though you have to admit, both Quentin and Meg could look better in some ways that doesn't make them look Goblinesque.
Possibly, but my point is looks are such a subjective thing and there are definitely people out there who like them just the way they are. All I'm saying is it's not a universal viewpoint.
Though I made the joke before, I have to agree with this. I am sure there are plenty of things people like and dislike about certain characters at the moment, but you will never be able to please everyone. :)
There is no saving Meg, as it should be.
(although they did make Bill more handsome, so lets see)
As a Bill main, I can confirm.