Why you use MORI ?

I am curious, i want to understand the real motivation for which you use MORI in game. Do you use it only VS SWF ? Do you use it because you have not so many hours in game ? Do you use it because... you hate SWF and the huge amount of information they exchange trough Discord, TeamSpeak, ecc.. ? Do you use it only when someone has a Key ?

Write your motivation, and let's have some laugh ! ๐Ÿ˜

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • For dailies and only on death hook.

    I don't enjoy playing against mori's so I try to make it as fair as possible when I do use a mori.

  • @bubba_is_bubba said:

    I am curious, i want to understand the real motivation for which you use MORI in game. Do you use it only VS SWF ? Do you use it because you have not so many hours in game ? Do you use it because... you hate SWF and the huge amount of information they exchange trough Discord, TeamSpeak, ecc.. ? Do you use it only when someone has a Key ?

    Write your motivation, and let's have some laugh ! ๐Ÿ˜

    I typically grind out 1 killer a week, saving up all Ebony & Ivory Mori's (Normally get between 15-30). Then on Saturday, I use them all in a row for that day, nothing personal, the animation is cool, and when i stream, the audience enjoys it as well.

  • If i spot them having a key then i will use a mori as clearly they dont want to be in the game to long so lets give them a helping hand ;P thats my primary reason to use mori the others are if i ran into that particular person/swf and i know they are toxic asf and if i had a really rough games with 4 man, gen rushed or just a bad game i tend to stick a mori on and a dirty build as a stress relief

  • @CANxOFxCORN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153257/why-you-use-mori

    I typically grind out 1 killer a week, saving up all Ebony & Ivory Mori's (Normally get between 15-30). Then on Saturday, I use them all in a row for that day, nothing personal, the animation is cool, and when i stream, the audience enjoys it as well.

    hahahahahahahah love, another super funny motivation to use Mori ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

  • @BlindMole said:

    For a daily. For 60k I'll defenatly use one. Albeit usually a green one.

    The funny thing about the daily is, rancor kills also count towards it. It how i got it done on my spirit the last few times it show up. Anything that allows you to kill a survivor by your own hand, seems to count towards the daily.

  • I save it for survivors that try to pass their teammates onto me. I spare the teammate they run by and I continue to go straight to the runner. Other times I do it because why not ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

1 2 โ€บ