Teleporting after being downed.

I just wondered if anyone had noticed that after downing a survivor sometimes their bodies aren't where they should have landed? I've run into this a few times on PS4 and often have a lot of problems locating them after.

Comments

  • It's damn near every time I down someone lately, yeah.

    I joked in another thread that sometimes they end up so far away that I start wondering if DbD has implemented ragdoll physics and I just knocked them that far.

  • Okay good. I'm glad it's not just me. I'm hearing and visually impaired so I was wondering if it was mostly just me not seeing them or if they were going somewhere else.

  • Then it was latency that downed them. Wherever they went down was where they were on their screen.

  • Once i was playing as devid with No Mither/Tenacity/resilience/DH against clown and jumped trough window in LT spot, after 6 or so secconds of running away from that spot, i saw how clown hit WINDOW that i waulted 6 or so secconds ago, and i was downed. Clown started to rephil his botles and when he go around that wall - he started walking around that TL for wery long time. At the same time, i was crawling away and recovering (thx Tenacity) and after i got my self up, i saw how Killer away from that spot (and away from me)

    So yeah - i think i was on both sides of this glitch, but thats the luckies one for me - since i got away and killer spent 32+ seconds around that LT spot

  • Yeah thay sounds like latency too. I had an instance like that as a survivor once when they hit me while I was hiding in a locker three rooms away. Most of the time I see everyone with green ping though so I'm not sure where the dips are coming from.