so i guess nurse is an easy killer now

https://i.imgur.com/wTiaxlO.png


in other news i dominated with nurse on gideon last night but still wasnt that fun to play her sadly, i just get all nervous and anxiety ridden

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's the consensus right now. Still strong but the time and energy you have to put in to overcome not only the enemy survivors, but also the maps, and her own bugs makes it just a very unfun experience most of the time even if you love her gameplay to death like I do :(

  • Either that person doesn't know what a skill floor is, or they just happened to be born insanely skilled at Nurse.

    I'm going to make an educated guess at the former.

  • Lol and this class is how you spot someone with no idea how a character works

  • I can't stand playing Nurse anymore because she NEEDS to blink to go ANYWEHRE, yet she has a power cooldown.

    I get it, the power cooldown is to give Survivors a chance to escape a chase. Just have the cooldown apply during chases (or within 5 seconds of a chase ending), so that the Nurse can still actually go places outside of chases.

  • @Nos37 said:

    I can't stand playing Nurse anymore because she NEEDS to blink to go ANYWEHRE, yet she has a power cooldown.

    I get it, the power cooldown is to give Survivors a chance to escape a chase. Just have the cooldown apply during chases (or within 5 seconds of a chase ending), so that the Nurse can still actually go places outside of chases.

    A couple problems with that:

    • You can trick the chase trigger.
    • That would make it so the Nurse could get across pretty much any map in record time.
  • I just had a game where i lost the 2nd blink the whole game while vs cocky survivors...

    It was a bad choice playing as her....

  • A streamer told me that nurse was a no skill Killer because she ignored looping. I'm still mad.

    Bugs and dedicated Servers are her biggest problems atm.

  • @Kon said:

    https://i.imgur.com/wTiaxlO.png

    in other news i dominated with nurse on gideon last night but still wasnt that fun to play her sadly, i just get all nervous and anxiety ridden

    Whew...glad she is easy now. I have a nurse daily to complete! :)

  • ....these are the survivors the devs pandered to when they nerfed her.

    So unfair what she's turned out to be.

  • I think I can understand what they are trying to say. To me, it feels like someone who probably hasn't played Nurse, at least at a decent rank. Blinking at someone out in the open isn't the hardest thing, but going against Survivors who are familiar going against Nurse turns into a whole different story.