Matchmaking is so broken that it isn't even funny anymore.
Playing a 4 man SWF. One guy is good at the game but hasn't played in a while and that's why his rank is so low.
Sure, it's fun to win, but when youre playing a baby clown with 1 perk the lack of any challenge is kinda boring.
I should also mentioned we played like 5 games and most were against really low rank killers.

Comments
Ya I'm sorry, my group has noticed that when it's all 4 red ranks we usually get sweaty ass Tryhard red rank killers, but if there is even one friend of someones who like a rank 8 or 12 or something, we start getting rank 12+ killers. It's quite boring. Not like playing a sweaty red rank Freddy is fun at all, but it's no fun stomping a newer killer either.
You didnt get matched with them cause of the lowrank. Thats not how swf mm is working at all despite mm being rng atm.
We're only getting matched with low rank killers.
This mm is atrocious unlike a lot of survivors I find no enjoyment destroying rank 20 killers who barely understand the game. They need to fix this asap it’s getting pretty boring no challenge at all.
I know they changed it where it's supposed to use only the highest rank survivor, but they ninja changed it I am sure of it. They are doing their best to reserve the red killers for 4 red survivor lobbies. Get purple rank survivor in there and you'll get a yellow rank killer. Not saying 4 red ranks can't get like a 16, it happens a lot, but a lot more (like always) if you got one higher rank survivor in your lobby
At least these Guys were nice, makes me sick when the killers gets owned and the survivors are awful after
This can't be true. In fact I'd say it's the opposite. I only seem to be paired with killers about the same rank as our lowest ranked survivor.
People are doing this ######### purposefully now, too, and you know it.
1, 2, 1, 18 SWF group, yeah what a strange coincidence that I keep running into these, gosh it's just so random. 🙄
Which is how it used to be, then they changed it to be matched based on the best survivor so that 1 2 1 18 should be racing a rank 1-2 killer... but people whined and now they’ve stealthed it back but blame it on the matchmaking error they’re “looking into”
Me either, when we win and the killer barley managed 1 hook all game that is basically the definition of an M1 simulator soooo boring.
Yeah, when people ask why it's so easy to rank up fast as survivor, this is pretty much a prime example.
Four games in a row tonight were SWF groups with 3 higher ranked people and one rank 18-20. Yeah, totally a coincidence, they don't know what they're doing, right?
Yep, next game, same thing. Red ranks lobbied up with a rank 19. (Although it was a 3-stack this time)
It's one thing for it to be a little buggy, but for it to be so blatantly exploitable is absurd. This would absolutely murder any potential new player experience.
And next game, 4-stack with 5, 5, 7, 18. Of course the rank 18 player made sure to get in my face all game so they died and stayed low.
I congratulated them on their easy path to rank 1, everyone pretended like they had no clue.
Yeah, sure, seems legit. Especially when I'm on a killer that's level 1 because I'm just trying it out.