DBD for ps4

So, I was wondering if you guys could start focusing on console a lil more. You do patches and updates, but there tested and ran on PC. The game plays completely different on console, and I think it would do wonders to dedicate a specific team JUST for console. Examples are lighting, sensitivity, constant drops in fps, bugs/exploits, tiles, etc. Just because it works and runs smooth on PC doesn't mean it's gonna do the same for us console players. We're a VERY big part of this community too, and we would like to enjoy the same experience, not a watered down version.

Comments

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    So, I was wondering if you guys could start focusing on console a lil more. You do patches and updates, but there tested and ran on PC. The game plays completely different on console, and I think it would do wonders to dedicate a specific team JUST for console. Examples are lighting, sensitivity, constant drops in fps, bugs/exploits, tiles, etc. Just because it works and runs smooth on PC doesn't mean it's gonna do the same for us console players. We're a VERY big part of this community too, and we would like to enjoy the same experience, not a watered down version.

    I play on a normal PS4 and i almost never experienced any hard lags or something.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153112/dbd-for-ps4

    I play on a normal PS4 and i almost never experienced any hard lags or something.

    Do you play killer? It's not as noticeable as survivor. I really notice it when playing killer.

  • Ya Killer is nowhere near optimized on PS4. It definitely needs some tweaking. Especially after that last patch.

  • Yeah just played a PS4 match as the spirit with the new Oni cosmetic. The frame rate was so bad I missed at least 12 hits, not kidding. I had same problem with hags blight. Make these cool cosmetics that make the killer unplayable, A+ job

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153112/dbd-for-ps4

    I play on a normal PS4 and i almost never experienced any hard lags or something.

    Have you ever played on pc for comparison?

  • It gets pretty bad on xbox too. I swear theres a bug that when a new daily is available it causes frame rate drops.

  • Anyone else also experiencing terrible lag on PS4?

    It's almost unplayable.

  • @Bubbas_mallet said:

    The framerate is bad when playing both sides on console.

    I very rarely notice it as Survivor, but killer is getting really really really bad. I think maybe because killer has to hit a moving target, survivors only need to hit giant windows.

    @Sylorknag said:

    Anyone else also experiencing terrible lag on PS4?

    It's almost unplayable.

    Not lag but frame rate drops as killer. Really bad.

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280302#Comment_1280302

    Do you play killer? It's not as noticeable as survivor. I really notice it when playing killer.

    I play both

  • Not much only a few matches.

  • I think one of the reasons why some some people having more issues than others with the same hardware is dust/overheating.

    I dont own a ps4, but back in the ps3 days my console was slow as well. Took it apart and removed all the nasty dust & renewed the thermal paste. Back then we played gta v with a few people, I was always the first one to join into the lobby by almost a minute.