Found a video showcasing the vast majority of killer frustration...all in 1 video
This popped up on my Youtube recommendations and figured I should share. Alot of the stuff this guy says is...questionable. That being the case though, it's still pretty relatable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDidy6EWzD0Lets play a game of things that happened this match that frustrate the hell out of the average killer player. Repeated instances of the same thing dont count. Add your final tally at the end of your comment.

Comments
Which is why I'm saying that the crows need to be adjusted to avoid cheesing. Yes, spinning in circles would just be another was of cheesing the system designed. Theres no real reason for you not to interact with an objective for 10 minutes. You should be getting crows way before that.
I'm not suggesting any changes, just stating that this is a thing. Often times people take 1 look at the screenshot from endgame and go "Well, you 4ked so the game couldnt have been bad". Its like when survivors wait 20 minutes to load into a game against a cloaked Wraith sitting in the corner. "Well, you all 4 escaped...who cares if it was completely boring. Mustve been a good match".
Oh ok
Thats one thing I think is ironic. On one hand "theres no way Killer's are facing SWFs all the time...people are just complaining" and on the other hand...apparently the game will die if the apparent minority of players leave.
Personally...I really dont care about SWFs. If you wanna team up with your friends and have a fun game together...cool. Its just when it gets to the point that you and your friends' objective isnt to do what the written objective of the game is, but rather to annoy people who ARNT in your SWFs...whether that be the killer or your solo Q teammates.
Well I mean... take the video per chance
They could just exit and leave a locker every 4.5min to reset the timer or do a slow vault and still be perfectly hidden even if they tap a gen once they still do the hiding game for minutes at a time
I think 5 minutes is an crazy amount of time to not see a killer... but I'm willing to be wrong
7 minutes is exactly enough to do every gen and open the gate solo basekit. So to go that long without the killer seeing you... idk that's hostage tactics to me.
I don't want to force survivors to die at hostage tactic limits... I'd like to force them via location detection to be chased and hooked by the killer
I still want them to have a chance... but as long as it's not controlled directly by the killer its gonna be cheesed.
The most cheese a killer could do with my idea is stare at a wall for 5minutes to get a free reveal big whoop.
How is it ironic? There's a clear difference between any and all swf and a 4-man swf swat team stacking perks and using comms. Roughly 50% of survivors are swf, while less than 10% of survivors are a 4-man swf. Out of those 4-man swfs, not all of them will be trying to stack perks and play optimally. There's no irony here.
I don't get it... what's the point of blocking out the names of extremely toxic and racist players. Why are we protecting the identity of people like this?
It wasnt my video...I didnt do the editing, lol. Besides that, its also a pretty safe move for people to make so it doesn't get categorized as "naming and shaming". I'm sure if this guy HADNT censored the names, many of his fans would've gone on a witchhunt which could reflect negatively to the guy making the video.
I didn't see anything particularly frustrating except:
Nothing else about the game struck me as particularly bad, and the killer ended up with a 3K. Yeah, a dude disconnected. Could've hooked him and ended up with about the same result, but probably a few more bloodpoints. Chat might've been bad, but we can't see what happened there. But throughout the game itself, I didn't see much wrong. The survivors didn't play very well at all. But I don't think they were that toxic. Unless they actually were DDOSing. But we can't know for sure. And I don't think most killers run into that.
To avoid #2, I think they could do one simple thing: If 2 survivors remain, and 5 minutes have passed since a generator has popped, the killer can go into the basement and hit a button to power the exit gates and start the end game timer. After 5 more minutes have passed if the killer hasn't hit the button, then survivors can go into the basement and hit it themselves.
This line of thinking was actually something I had mentioned above. The end result of the game doesnt make the match anymore enjoyable. If I login to play a game, I wanna play the game the way its intended. In the case of DBD, I wanna search around for survivors, chase them and HOPEFULLY down and hook them. The moment when those roles switch to having the entire survivor team following me around, whats the point. At that point, the survivors objective isnt to do gens and try to win, but rather to be as annoying as humanly possible. The second half of this video was just showing a DIFFERENT way of being annoying as clearly neither survivor was trying to actually escape, but rather to drag things out forever. I could get a 5k and it wont make it any less annoying.
As far as the guy complaining...Yeah, he said plenty of things that didnt make a whole lotta sense. You mentioned the DDos thing, but he also claimed at one point that the survivors probably already know where the hatch is BEFORE it even spawned, lol. Doesnt mean the game as a whole isnt a good representation of "frustration". Survivors show videos all the time of getting downed by a killer 10 second after vaulting a window, the "DDos" timespan of this video shows the killer equivalent.
The use of DS in this video is also a good example of what people generally mean when they say they want it changed. 4 identicle survivors and a guy that was fully healed up running to the killer to bodyblock. That guy was CLEARLY tunneled, lol. Realistically, you couldnt ask ANYONE to be able to tell who was on the hook for how long in this match.
The disconnecting Survivor should have their model be consumed by the Entity like it does at the end of End Game Collapse, before the hatch opens.