Quick Question: The Rank Reset Just Now

I dropped from rank 11 to rank 13, don't remember the pips i had at either rank.

Is this a normal amount to lose?

I don't recall this happening before.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I dropped nothing for some reason. The rank situation is pretty messy right now

  • I dropped one rank, where as in the past I think it was 3? Thought it was strange myself.

  • I dropped 9 to 11 played one match came back and was 14. ๐Ÿ˜›

  • @Dolls said:

    I dropped 9 to 11 played one match came back and was 14. ๐Ÿ˜›

    Okay, i'm still at 13 though.

  • Lets say you're rank 4, you will drop to rank 5 I believe. You will drop to the highest rank of the previous color if I remember correctly.

    Rank 1-4 will drop to 5

    Rank 5-8 will drop to 9

    Rank 9-12 will drop to 13

    Rank 13-16 will drop to 17

  • @chase131119 said:

    Lets say you're rank 4, you will drop to rank 5 I believe. You will drop to the highest rank of the previous color if I remember correctly.

    Rank 1-4 will drop to 5

    Rank 5-8 will drop to 9

    Rank 9-12 will drop to 13

    Rank 13-16 will drop to 17

    Ahhh makes sense. I went* 4 < 5.

  • Yes, you drop to the highest rank of the next color. From red to purple (5), from purple to green (9) ...

  • @chase131119 said:

    Lets say you're rank 4, you will drop to rank 5 I believe. You will drop to the highest rank of the previous color if I remember correctly.

    Rank 1-4 will drop to 5

    Rank 5-8 will drop to 9

    Rank 9-12 will drop to 13

    Rank 13-16 will drop to 17

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

    Right...

    That's a thing.

    Many thanks!

  • I just played another match and lost another rank. How is it possible to lose a level a round? This last round Meyers took us out quickly but I have never lost 2 levels in 2 rounds before....

  • @Dolls said:

    I dropped 9 to 11 played one match came back and was 14. ๐Ÿ˜›

    One of the things I figured out is it seems the game records your rank late on the 11th or early on the 12th and AT FIRST your rank reset is based on that. But then if you leave and come back it has picked up on its mistake and adjusts accordingly.

    So lets say you depip yourself from rank 1 to rank 9, on the 12th, when you first login on the 13th you SHOULD be at rank 13, but youll actually be at rank 9 (or possibly 5). Then when you leave and come back youll be at 13.

    For purely data gathering purposes I have tested this a few times ๐Ÿ˜Œ