Play with the Devs
You lucky rank 20s gonna be able to play with the Devs.
Since you can't go below rank 15 anymore, most of us wont be playing with them.
You lucky rank 20s gonna be able to play with the Devs.
Since you can't go below rank 15 anymore, most of us wont be playing with them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So 20 min queue time, that makes 2 games for the stream?
Plenty of time to show us fan art where a Wraith displays his Ding Dong.
UPDATE: you have to have good luck with RNG to get in a lobby with them or playing against them. GG
This is very disappointing, i thought they are vs streamers on new content...
The stream is a complete clown fiesta.. But now that I saw the QA team playing killer, I begin to understand
We should let them borrow an account, that way they can at least get past 15, MAYBE face some competent survivor and killers...
I know some of those SWF squads like to sit as low as possible and with how rank works now, they will be sitting at 15 or so consistently.
I am sure there are multiple rank 1 killers eagre to share their account and show the devs how the actual gameplay feels
I'd let them borrow mine, i'm at rank 1 right now. New system works at least.
Instead of working all the way from 17 or whatever, its a lot faster.
Only rule is, they have to play Hill Billy on my account :chuffed:
Whats the point of seing 20fps + rank 20 gameplay?
I think I missed the event, how can we play with devs?
yes, I am slow
I actually enjoyed watching the stream. I liked hearing them talk about strategy and watch these guys play.
I was hoping they would reveal more, but it's not long until we find out. However I thought the "Play with the Devs" event got dry towards the end. Although it was quite interesting.
Did they show anything related to the next chapter? (i know the PTB is the 28th but did they reveal any perks or something?)
Cant do that or the devs will get bullied
20 fps would have been fine, but single digits is unacceptable
Derank to rank 15 and then you have to be lucky or try to snipe them^^
Ooooh, gotcha, I guess it's only for Canada then
EU is abandoned!