Anyone else think the new legion mask looks dumb?
Honestly this mask looks like the physical form of "Der, I don know"
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/427/JEPSZ7B797V1 (2).jpg There was an error displaying this embed.Looks like something you'd find in the trashcan of a Halloween store for kids. Or one of those paper plate masks.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
ayyy bruhh... so that's where my toilet cover went. *snatches that shi7 back*
It kind of looks like the mask from Hush, which was kinda unsettling. However, I can see what people mean when they say it looks silly.
To be fair, two of the most iconic Killers in all of cinema wear;
-A discolored rubber Captain Kirk mask
-A generic hockey mask
Which would totally fit the description of "something you'd find in the trashcan of a Halloween store for kids."
It looks like Anarky mask, but less detailed.
😂 glad I’m not the only one thinking that👍.
Inspiration taken from the movie "Hush"
And yes it does look stupid, they could have gave us a better mask than this doo doo.
I like the simplistic nature of it. I think it makes it a lot creepier then most of the other legion masks though I do understand how that could be a turn off for some people with just how simple it is.
Ok from Hush it actually looks good, pretty unsettling. But what we got just looks so dopey, It looks like Patrick if he had a nose and was white instead of pink.
Don't be so mean! She's trying to save money to buy a better mask. They don't come cheap ya' know. She had to make do with what she could find. Which was a paper plate that was found in the trash that had some pizza stains still left on it.! Don't be rude.
Ok but what is more freaky or scary, those, or magic mirror from Shrek if his face was rounder.