New Killer 100% Confirmed

Everything you need to know about the new killer is in the video below. It’s classic, it’s licensed, it’s the new killer.


https://youtu.be/Q8GvNlPKjkQ

Comments

  • I think the devs are gonna sue you over this leak

  • @JediWithASniper said:

    Everything you need to know about the new killer is in the video below. It’s classic, it’s licensed, it’s the new killer.

    https://youtu.be/Q8GvNlPKjkQ

    I hope so would be interesting. Make the game load in black and white

  • Finally, after 57 years... One of the most important icons in horror will get the recognition they deserve. /s

  • I like how the chick puts underwear on over her underwear lol

  • @joker7997 said:

    I like how the chick puts underwear on over her underwear lol

    You are paying attention to irrelevant details!

    Think about how terrifying looping would be against a tiny hand-arm that you can’t see 99%of the time??? Mind games become ultimately more powerful. Think of the disembodied vault animations!


    I know I’m right, even if the devs don’t!

  • If there was still a downvote button I'd use it, I got jebaited.

  • @JediWithASniper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274185#Comment_1274185

    You are paying attention to irrelevant details!

    Think about how terrifying looping would be against a tiny hand-arm that you can’t see 99%of the time??? Mind games become ultimately more powerful. Think of the disembodied vault animations!

    I know I’m right, even if the devs don’t!

    Well, the tiny hand can't see 99% of the time too

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274197#Comment_1274197

    Rofl. Survivors can't handle mind-gaming the Spirit. Imagine the rage over a small, hard-to-see Killer.

    Because standing still is a very skillful mindgame lmao

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274242#Comment_1274242

    If it gets a hit; you were mindgamed. They tricked you and got a hit.

    Not the Spirit's fault you fell for standing still. 😋

    Or, and hear me out, standing still isn't a mindgame, because a mindgame requires both sides having equal information?

    If I'm uninjured or I'm using iron will, spirit is fun to face and I can enjoy matches. When the spirit uses stridor it removes all viable counterplay and it becomes one of the most boring games I'll play, on-par with old Legion or a no-hook-full-slug nurse who can play the game.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274252#Comment_1274252

    A mindgame is out-thinking your opponent. A battle of the minds. You use whatever information you have handy to try to guess what the other person will do, and what you think they will think you will do.

    It has nothing to do with needing 'equal information'. You use what you have to make your move. See the grass move? Congrats; you use that visual information to see that Spirit did vape, and she is over there.

    She stood still and you jumped into her arms over a pallet? Congrats; she tricked you into thinking she vaped, and guessed you would jump the pallet instead of running away.

    Both are mindgames, even if salty Survivors don't want to admit it so they complain about how 'unfair' it is that she does not scream 'I'M GOING INVISIBLE NOW! I TOTALLY WENT INVISIBLE! THIS IS NO TRICK!'

    Okay so spirit doesn't move grass and I don't know where this came from, but she doesn't.

    Also this thread was on the new killer being confirmed (which, btw, defo agree with op :p), perhaps it should stay like that.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274252#Comment_1274252

    A mindgame is out-thinking your opponent. A battle of the minds. You use whatever information you have handy to try to guess what the other person will do, and what you think they will think you will do.

    It has nothing to do with needing 'equal information'. You use what you have to make your move. See the grass move? Congrats; you use that visual information to see that Spirit did vape, and she is over there.

    She stood still and you jumped into her arms over a pallet? Congrats; she tricked you into thinking she vaped, and guessed you would jump the pallet instead of running away.

    Both are mindgames, even if salty Survivors don't want to admit it so they complain about how 'unfair' it is that she does not scream 'I'M GOING INVISIBLE NOW! I TOTALLY WENT INVISIBLE! THIS IS NO TRICK!'

    Again, Spirit does NOT move grass in phase. It was PROVEN. Please stop misinforming people.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    Finally, after 57 years... One of the most important icons in horror will get the recognition they deserve. /s

    This may be the most terrifying chapter yet!

  • Horror rick rolled. Nice.

  • Did you guys see the movement speed of the hand? It would probably be 0.2m/s.

    Imagine Nurse outpacing another killer :D

    Please don't D: D: D:

  • @Krilkal said:

    Did you guys see the movement speed of the hand? It would probably be 0.2m/s.

    Imagine Nurse outpacing another killer :D

    Please don't D: D: D:

    I’m thinking if the killer ever catches anyone at that speed, it will just be insta-mori.