Legion downed me in frenzy
It was on console and he downed me in his frenzy. I wasn't in the mend situation either. What happened was he vaulted the pallet in frenzy broke it with his addons than hit me still in frenzy which somehow downed me? Not sure how that happened.
Comments
Did you blind them as they vaulted the pallet? Blinding a Legion removes them from their power without triggering the 4 second stun.
If not did you check what add-ons they had?
Yeah I blinded him I didn't know that.
As a legion main there is 2 options i can tell you that may have happend.
1.Franks mixtape
2.If a legion is blinded as they vault they loose there power right after the vault and turn back to normal on the other side allowing them to swing normally
Do you hug the entiry?
Well now you do!
Sounds like the Legion had Iridescent button too, which is how they broke the pallet.
Little bit of advice for the future it is not a good idea to provide a Legion whilst they are vaulting a pallet.
As multiple people stated above you will simply just cancel out their power without stunning them meaning they're completely free to just swing in your direction.
If you're going to blind Legion do it during pick up, pallet break or regular non frenzy window vault.
Yes; they crave the blinding light.
"If I only could be grossly incandescent." - Frank Morrison on Flashlights, probably