Thank You!
Thank you devs for this amazing Summer BBQ event. It was the most fun I've ever had on Dead By Daylight. I have never played so much in the last two weeks as I have for this event. It was too many points. I enjoyed levelling my killers and survivors and burnt all the BBQ offerings I had. Also reached Devotion 1 in my last game just as the event ended. Will look forward to more such awesome events in the future. Thank you!!!
Comments
I was on a diet, I appreciated the drinks but now after all that I weigh 200 pounds over what I want to. I'm suing the devs
Good - but by yesterday I was glad it was all over.
I will miss blue hooks xD
Thank you so much everyone !
Very glad you guys had fun during this event
see you in the fog
I'd prefer a fortnight of BBQ/Lunar event to a Double BP weekend any time!!!
I will be honest, I was surprised how well this even went over. As a killer, only had one game where I was getting body blocked at hooks or hook saboed. As a survivor, never really dealt with cocktail gen camping. Both sides seemed willing to help the other out to get the rewards.
One question tho...
What happens to leftover BBQ Invitations?
I guess you could say they did a pretty good job so far.
In preparation for the event, I had a P2 killer and P2 survivor on the cusp of P3, then spuffed everything onto them. I now have one mega P3 Surv and Killer, already ready for the next BBQ!
It was a cool event, however I really hope we find a use for the offerings of red envelopes and BBQ invitations now the event is over. Especially as during this event, my progress got lost, and I had to level up everyone again. It's all good now, but my clown has 150 BBQ invites!
Good times are coming now, even with the event over.
I had lots of fun other than the campers of course but it was still pretty fun. The slushies part was awesome and the BBQ hooks with condiments as well.
Lies you can never have enough, provided of course you have the mixings for plenty, quality mixings that is. No cheapo mixings stuff, you've gotta go for the good stuff.
Me was unable to participate .
Me feels sad :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Haven't got one single Margaritas nor survivor's meat.
They finally removed pallet vaccum, just to re-implement it in another patch soon, due to review-bomb.
They can change the words to describe it, it will get back to how it worked before.
And you want peoples like me, who supported your game since release and got an insane amount of shits throwed at me as a killer, from survivor AND the Devs, to STILL play this underwhelming event ?
Just lol.
I had a lot of fun with the event. It was super annoying at times with everyone running Ruin, but it gave me good practice for getting great hex skill checks.
How dare we survivors want our prize, though. Right? lol
Blue hooks are so satisfying! I hope special hooks come back into the game, I'd even be fine with permanent special kinds of hooks as long as it's just for points etc :chuffed: