Can you not check who your killer is on PS4 anymore?
I used to be able to check the PSN in the lobby, but not anymore. Is this due to dedicated servers?
I used to be able to check the PSN in the lobby, but not anymore. Is this due to dedicated servers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes cause killer isn’t your host anymore the server is
Thanks
Oh ah yes just go to options on your controller it takes you right to the person’s profile.
It doesn't do it anymore.
It says "There is no one in your game session."
Sucks.
I can on xbox by checking my recent players list, as long as they don't appear offline. Does PS4 not have a similar list?
(Not trying to create a console war, just asking a real question)
Very good change. Now they should hide the survivors names from the killer till after the match is completed.
I got to be honest I wish they hid the killers name from both lists but especially tge lobby, tge messages from salty ass survivors gets old and I dont want to have to keep messages turned off all the time
Don't let the messages affect you. I wod never turn them off because I find their messages hilarious. They want a reaction from you and if you don't give them the reaction they want then it almost ruins their win, trust me on this.
I don't understand how that's useless. When I played as killer people would see my name then change their build just because they don't like me or see my trophies and think they need to play sweaty.
As survivor the killer will either:
I don't mind the killer seeing my character and items. I just think changing your build because of who your facing is unfair. Especially now when I can't check who the killer is.
Hey I'd be ok with that. I don't mind them seeing my name after the game is done, just not before it.
Hey I'd be ok with that. I don't mind them seeing my name after the game is done, just not before it.
Just leave notifications off and you’ll miss them for hours. I think you can pick who’s notifications can be shown but I’m not sure. I don’t mess with the settings too much.
You can turn messages off completely, but its annoying i have to do that
Yeah, but then you have to turn it on. I’m saying to turn off notifications so you don’t know when someone is sending hate and when you do find out it’s usually way later when you don’t care. This way if your friends send stuff you can still get it. Though you might not see it until you check but if you’re expecting you’ll see it.
I haven't been able to do it on xbox lately. Could just be bad luck on my part because the method is jank.