Bamboozle
Is it just me or is literally every second killer using bamboozle? Is everyone purposefully abusing the no entity blocker bug,literally had like 7 people using bamboozle today out of 13 games that I played.
Is it just me or is literally every second killer using bamboozle? Is everyone purposefully abusing the no entity blocker bug,literally had like 7 people using bamboozle today out of 13 games that I played.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, also facing more Bamboozles since the Patch. But this happens every time, when something is bugged, players have to abuse it. Sad.
Yeah, annoying af.
Yeah,got outplayed by it billion times by now lmao
Agreed,really sad that some players abuse a bug on purpose.
Whats the bug?
You don't see the entity blocker. The sound also seems to be alot quieter,atleast for me.
I didn't even know that bug existed, although now that you mention it I think it happened to me one time recently.
I was just going to play a game of Clown with Bamboozle on because it's one of the few useful perks I even have on him, almost all the other ones suck. :(