The next killer is slenderman
Mark my words
Mark my words
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some friends I know did a deep dive into files and they found static noises in the files
That be a cool killer to get, if it happens
Slenderman wouldn't really be licensed, he is public domain. That is how so many people are able to make movies, games, videos based on him.
I hope so!!
The gameplay could be good. Maybe have a perk where the trees spy on you, maybe if someone looks at you it allows for teleport within so many ft, idk
I'd be so down for Slendy. The best modern day urban legend.
That was the case for awhile, but now the creator of Slenderman got the rights/license to him and owns him now. So its no longer public domain