Found a window I couldn't vault
The opening is so small I couldn't get through. Figured I'd let you guys know. This is Temple of Purgation, by the way.
Tagged:
Trusted
The opening is so small I couldn't get through. Figured I'd let you guys know. This is Temple of Purgation, by the way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That map is a hot mess right now. I think it needs to be removed from rotation.
Thought you were talking about that Troll Window on Family Residence...
But yeah, apparently you can get stuck at multiple Windows/Drops in the Temple. It should be disabled until fixed.
Best place to put this would be in Bug Reports (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports), so the people who need to see it can be made aware of the issue more easily.
Can survivors vault it?
I got stuck on the vault window at shack here a few days ago as well. Seen Umbra not be able to walk through a drop off with I think it was Plague. Def has some issues.
I'm not sure. I couldn't get the Survivors to try vaulting it, but imagine they could since their character model would fit through.
If they could, this would be really awfull and the map should be disabled
I remember outplaying alot of people by lagging back as if I never vaulted there lmfao