Sound Effects Issue
So today I've had three games in a row now where I'll spawn in as killer and it plays the exit gate stage music non stop right from the start of the game. I'll get into chase, itll play chase music but when the chase finishes, starts playing exit stage music again really loud which is annoying cause I'm not able to hear moaning survivors as its playing.
Is anyone else getting this? I wasnt sure if this is already a known issue on whether I should bother reporting. That and I want to make sure whether I'm the only one getting this or not.
Comments
Yes I'm getting the same thing it is annoying as hell at the beginning when I'm trying to listen for gens...
It's really annoying in all out general. If it was only up until 1st chase I could live with it but it persists to play the whole game, preventing me from hearing if they vault, are right beside me, anything :/
Oh no I agree with you 100% it is just annoying in general for sure. I was just saying that cause I main Legion and early game is really important for me to be able to find someone quickly. 😖 hopefully is fixed soon.
No offense, but if BHVR would have a real and competent QA team those pathetic bugs wouldn't make it to live. There is no way that no dev or tester didn't find that obvious bug. It's unacceptable.
Unfortunately they're too busy with next killer. I've even noticed orders in game taking priority. The biggest with self care. When someone is on hatch, itll treat self care as priority. I've seen people sitting by a pallet looking at it and still it self cares before pallet. I tried rescuing a hooked survivor and because a window was beside them (and the longer vault pull distance) it sucked me to vault instead of save. Not to mention messed up ranking, sometimes people dont even get rank reset at all xD my brother went from killer 1 to 1 🤣 I think competency went out the window long ago. It's just money. Heard there is estimated 33,000 left on this game.
Unfortunately we can always count on BHVR to implement just as many bugs as they fix. It's a never ending cycle of unwrapping their spaghetti code in some areas and they somehow create knots in other areas of the game.
Remember Wake Up. XD The ability to get gens done in seconds. That wasnt even changed as a perk and somehow it was effected. Its honestly a joke at this point. Rank issues has been a problem since Oni if I remember right. And yet they still haven't fixed it. About the new map designs. I found a tree blocking part of the exit gate. And a rapidly flashing trap set. Great job so far.
It's crazy how badly this must be coded for them to make all these bugs that keep showing up, granted I dont know how code but you dont need to know how to weave a basket to know that a whole in the bottom means someone ######### up
yup i get it as well, and an audio bug with the doctor, whenever i shock therapy survivors i dont get an audio queue but can see they are receiving madness in the bottom left corner on the players name.
Any have Calm spirit? It does counter him.
My bro has a career in coding and he is even making his own little game. According to him, he doesn't understand how they could mess such simple coding up as he put it, 'Its baby code compared to his every day work'. Oh yeah, found a bug today where you cant hear gens looking at certain angles. Was in Purgation and the gen in the temple couldnt be heard even though I was on top of it. Another gen I walked by cause there were no sounds, 20 seconds later with one person, the gen pops up. This game is f#cked.
So I have noticed so far that it is only on MacMillan maps
Constant end-game music, huh? Sounds irritating.
Last night I went against a constant chainsaw-rev Bubba, even when he was carrying survivors!
All. Match. Long.
So annoying!
Sound is especially borked there are too many sound bugs to list, my favorite/most annoying bug is when downed survivors dont make any sounds which is never supposed to happen regardless of if you have iron will or no mither. Those perks aren't supposed to effect downed survivors sound.
Imagine constant temper tantrum bubba XD be so funny
I've noticed it with some, Ace, Meg, Jake, Dwight I think. Others are fine. Just certain ones
Or constant pallet stun Huntress! Lmao! That would be hilarious!
Btw she is by far my favorite killer to drop some planks on! Sometimes when I play AS her, I’ll eat a pallet or 2 just so I can hear it. Cracks me up every time!
Scratch that. I've gotten endgame music on all MacMillan and Coldwind maps
I'm actually taking a break from killer because of this bug... Again.
Meanwhile i have really long que times as a red rank survivor... Again.
Maybe someone can see the context. I'm actually not suprised there's still no real statement about this bug. To less people are talking about it > no high priority. Muted survs on the ground is also still a thing, and it's been since months...
Solve the equation: New map design+New Killer updates=bad sounds design. How do they do it xD
Yesterday I played bubba, If you use his chainsaw, when the action is complete, the blade still spins and motor still revs, you have to tap (M2 or R2) to make it stop.