bully simulator 2020

i wanted to play as a iconic killer like bubba but just get bullied by the survivors running the same 4 perks. what can i do?

Comments

  • @Mozmatt said:

    so I bought this game to play as my favourite thriller movie characters like leatherface and micheal myers, but I always get put against survivors in ranks far ahead of mine that always use the same perks and bully the ######### out of you, and there is nothing you can do to win because of how unbalanced the game is atm, ill just get put against people with flashlights and keys and they will relentlessly bully you by bming, not to mention the fact that this game is a buggier mess than release day fallout 76, if I somehow manage to hook a survivor I get rewarded by being stuck in place the entire game, same applies with being stunned while carrying a survivor, once the survivors know that you cant move you will be bmed, tbagged, nodded at and then told to ######### in the end chat while their friends tell you how ######### you are at the game. fun :)

    If you are brand new, best piece of advice I could give you is disable endgame chat. You can thank me later.

  • Just play leatherface and if you are Being bullied: facecamp the first survivor you hook. Then enjoy the endgame chat when the bulllies are going to cry.

    This is the reason why I always use insidious as leatherface. If they play nice i wont camp and wont use insidious. But when they are being so toxic and bm'ing i Will make sure they will regret it ๐Ÿ˜‡

  • The game has a brutal learning curve and right now, Matchmaking is all kinds of broken so it's exasperating the learning curve from difficult to downright Hell.

    It can be a fun game once you really learn how to deal with stupid good players (and learn to just let go that sometimes you're gonna get curb stomped by the occasional SWAT SWF Team no matter how good you are) but it takes a lot of time and effort to do so.

  • insidious leatherface it is then

  • That's the community. Toxic.

    I'd recommend you just leave the game if you aren't hooked on the gameplay (pun intended) otherwise the payoff and reward for playing won't be more than the downside from the toxic as hell community and unfun games you'll have.