Tips and Tricks

I am trying out every killer to see who I enjoy playing as and am actually kinda good. I want to learn a few tips or tricks for every killer. If you main a killer please leave a tip to help me improve.


At the moment i am trying out Plauge. The current build I run is Corrupt Intervention, Thanataphobia, Pop Goes The Weasel, Infectious Fright. If you know something better lemme know

Comments

  • In my knowledge Huntress , Deathslinger , Hillbilly has thousands of those stuff in their arsenal.

  • I personally would run Ruin over Pop with Plague, mainly because you'll be forcing Survivors off of generators more often with your Vile Purge and some Survivors won't touch infected generators because that can both give away their location as well as set them up ready to be one downed.

  • I don't main a killer, but I do play all of them on a rotation or whim.

    Be mindful of your red glow. You can't see it as killer but as survivor there's a massive four to six foot long red glow that tells the survivor where you're looking. Sometimes that extra second of hesitation is all you need to land a hit.

    Make builds that fit your play style. Meta is meta for a reason but if you have problems finding people, focus on tracking perks. If you really just wanna eat pallets and force those chases, brutal strength, bamboozle, fire up, etc.

    A lot of people don't like Ruin nowadays. I still like it. I'll run Ruin and Pop so when Ruin dies I still have gen regression.

    Then there's the matter of blood points. If you run perks that give you bonus bloodpoints you get more toys faster and having more things to play with in my opinion is the most fun.

  • On Plague i play "Hex:Ruin", "Surveillance", "Thanatophobia" and "Dying Light". With ruin+surveillance you got good early game slowdown and surveillance plus thana&dying helps in the late game.