Whats your favorite perk build
My mine has to be spine chill, resilance, bond and ds for survivor
For billy i use infectious, bbq, pop and dearstalker
My mine has to be spine chill, resilance, bond and ds for survivor
For billy i use infectious, bbq, pop and dearstalker
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, Iron Will - Survivor
Barbecue & Chilli, Make Your Choice, Pop Goes The Weasel, Surveillance - Freddy
Legion - Thanatophobia, Coulrophobia, Dying Light, Nurse’s Calling + Defaced Smiley Pin, Iridescent Button
I call it the “Heal this you f*cking casual”.
if im playing a casual game i go
Huntress
iridescent head, infantry belt and morri
noed,whispers,bbq,strider
Whats the point of noed? Its not like survivors will even reach endgame against that build unless your a rank 20
This is my exact same survivor build.
For killer I run bbq, pop, discordance, and corrupt- Spirit
If I’m trying to guarantee 4K I run this build with the MDR and FG add ons.
Howd i get baited like that oof
Saboteur, Breakout, MoM, Dead Hard
A situational, yet powerful build. I have figured out how to get good usage out of the first two perks, and I'm able to help free at least one person per game 90% of the time. MoM is there to help with this process in two ways. First, when charged, it gives me an extra hit that I can use to prolong my life or take an extra hit for a teammate. Second, if I am injured and absolutely need to take one more hit for my teammate to escape, I can go down, effectively trading positions with my teammate while charging MoM.
Dead Hard is there to make being injured less bad
Survivor: Spinechill, Balanced Landing, Ironwill and the last perk is dependant on my mood.
Killer: BBQ & Chili, Whispers, Enduring and Hex: Ruin on Hillbilly.