What the hell...chainsaw shape?
Have you guys ever seen the shape using hammer and chainsaw? LMAO, what the wrong with u, the shape
Have you guys ever seen the shape using hammer and chainsaw? LMAO, what the wrong with u, the shape
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Photoshop?
I was hoping Chainsaw Myers was back from the good ol' days ;(
That was genuinely the creepiest thing I've ever seen.
Lol love when stuff like this happens, the Spirits model on Billy is terrifying xD
This was the only image I found on Google
God, I miss him.
Well there is only one thing to say to this.
Death has come to your little town sheriff.
No, it's true, my friend got that trouble.
LMAO, that is crazy
Now you see something new, right?
LOL, can't wait to see that.