Lots of games without DS lately....
Are people getting bored of the perk? Just weird to me because for the longest time that is all I went up against.
Tagged:
Trusted
Are people getting bored of the perk? Just weird to me because for the longest time that is all I went up against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just went up against 4 in the same match so I think you're just getting lucky/unlucky.
I guess because the game keeps giving me Haddonfield it wants to give me a break! 😂
Think that people realize that killers just don't pick them up. They rely on there being an obsession. As long as there's 1 obsession in the game the killer won't pick them up. So all you need is 1 person in the game with it.
My guess is that killers are tunneling less, so the perk isn't as useful
I haven’t really been running ds for awhile
Yeah, killers are tunnelling less now that heaps of people HAVE run the perk and they're probably doing better overall as a result. Or getting called out less on their scummy behaviour and are doing just as well.
I've never had a problem with DS when I play killer, but I'm a bit unique in how I play. Last time I ate one was a test to see if they had it, and somebody had OoO so eating it made their perk weaker. I would have dropped her if she didn't though.