Surviving With Friends... ๐Ÿ˜

maxresdefault.jpg

I really like to play survivor, but everyone is play with friends and I can't find a lobby. I'm a ps4 player and sometimes I wait 10 minutes to play as a survivor. When I finally find a match I can understand that the other 3 survivor are communicating and the don't care unusually to save from the hook. So I have to play as killer and when I immediately find 4 survivors at the same second at my lobby... Haha I have to play boosted Myers to make things equal. Any other who feels the same... Must take Myers and upgrade him all the time. I'm tired of survivor friends ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’€

Comments

  • @Exonaut_X said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/929/WUCGF12RGGQZ.jpg

    I really like to play survivor, but everyone is play with friends and I can't find a lobby. I'm a ps4 player and sometimes I wait 10 minutes to play as a survivor. When I finally find a match I can understand that the other 3 survivor are communicating and the don't care unusually to save from the hook. So I have to play as killer and when I immediately find 4 survivors at the same second at my lobby... Haha I have to play boosted Myers to make things equal. Any other who feels the same... Must take Myers and upgrade him all the time. I'm tired of survivor friends ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’€

    I dont even mind 2 SWF. I am totally fine if yall wanna have a fun game but way too many perks synergize with comms to make it feel a little cheap

  • Queue times all around can be rough. From what I've heard, especially as a low rank killer.

  • @Exonaut_X said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/929/WUCGF12RGGQZ.jpg

    I really like to play survivor, but everyone is play with friends and I can't find a lobby. I'm a ps4 player and sometimes I wait 10 minutes to play as a survivor. When I finally find a match I can understand that the other 3 survivor are communicating and the don't care unusually to save from the hook. So I have to play as killer and when I immediately find 4 survivors at the same second at my lobby... Haha I have to play boosted Myers to make things equal. Any other who feels the same... Must take Myers and upgrade him all the time. I'm tired of survivor friends ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’€

    4 survivors joining at the same time doesn't mean they are SWF for sure.

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150699/surviving-with-friends

    4 survivors joining at the same time doesn't mean they are SWF for sure.

    I think that mostly happens because since dedicated servers the lobbies arent killer reliant anymore so if a Killer dodges the lobby the lobby wont disappear and the next killer finds an instant full lobby.

  • All Michael Myers brothers to arms! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • @Pantemic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259876#Comment_1259876

    I think that mostly happens because since dedicated servers the lobbies arent killer reliant anymore so if a Killer dodges the lobby the lobby wont disappear and the next killer finds an instant full lobby.

    Yeah, that's what I meant, thank you for explaining it :)

  • @Exonaut_X said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/929/WUCGF12RGGQZ.jpg

    I really like to play survivor, but everyone is play with friends and I can't find a lobby. I'm a ps4 player and sometimes I wait 10 minutes to play as a survivor. When I finally find a match I can understand that the other 3 survivor are communicating and the don't care unusually to save from the hook. So I have to play as killer and when I immediately find 4 survivors at the same second at my lobby... Haha I have to play boosted Myers to make things equal. Any other who feels the same... Must take Myers and upgrade him all the time. I'm tired of survivor friends ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’€

    Run a 2 man group it changes que time to just a few mintues.