Boosted killers
Got 3 games today with red rank killers and they were not that good very easy to 360, using noed and didnt know how to mindgame at all. One was even rank 1. I thought ranking up as killer was hard which means only good killers make it to red ranks so now im confused
Comments
Who said ranking up as killer was hard? Lmao, all ranks are right now is a way of showing how much you've played this month. You can get to red ranks within 2 weeks of just starting the game as both killer and survivor, it literally means nothing.
I dont care about pips so idk if this is true but I've seen posts on the fourms claming getting to r1 as killer is wayy harder then survivor since its harder to pip as killer
Ranking up as killer is as easy as ranking up as survivor. If you play enough you'll end up at rank 1 no matter whether you're good or bad. Whoever told you that getting to red rank as killer is difficult just doesn't play the game much.
Also, currently it's a lot easier to 360 killers on console (i assume you're playing on ps4 or xbox), because a lot of people are still getting used to the higher sensitivity. I know I've been whiffing quite a lot since the patch whilst I'm gradually getting used to the faster camera speed.