is the map "farm" more often for everyone else?
Obviously I don't have the stats to back it up, but I could swear that I get a farm map about half the time, and one of the other maps the other half. Looking at the map list on the wiki I realize that there are 5 different farm maps (along with 5 different junkyard maps and 5 different mcmillan maps) whereas most of the other regions only have 1 or 2 maps, so I guess that's part of it, but it seems like I get farm a lot more than either mcmillan or junkyard, and statistically I should only be getting farm about 1/7 of the time but it seems like a lot more. Maybe it's just because I hate farm so much I notice it more. :)
Comments
Yup I get farm like almost every game.
i haven't seen farm in a couple hours
I feel like I am at the farm a lot of the time too.