What stats should I collect next?
I feel like it's a good time to try and collect more stats from myself for others. I've done 100 survivor perks and 50 games as Legion, so what should I do next?
All ideas are welcome, whether it be tracking stats for Camping with NoeD (please don't make me do that) or if it be playing peerless survivor.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
1000 games as Clown. If you are a masochist.
Too much laughing...maybe 50 games?
100 games as Michael he is best boi and nobody can change my mind that he is the hottest killer i mean he literaly lays his pipe in you during his mori.
50 games of no blink nurse
Solo survivor at red ranks running Empathy, and record how many times your teammates will Self Care through Sloppy Butcher in the corner of the map.
Hmm, I could try Myers, definitely one of the more enjoyable killers.
Can I do it on my alt rank 20 account?
We all know that'll end at 100% of the time.
Ranks 20 has no useful data to be gain the way is to check by rank 1 i have always believed in a superstition that majority of red rank players are playing very poorly. With this it could shed some light or a rough percentage of players who played poorly but there's always errors with these like you may only get bad player or good because its chance.
Add on less...?
Fair enough. Don't trust anything you don't believe. I could video some footage, but I play on Xbox so it would be a bit tricky.
Yep. you don't need to its an option but I played like 5 games of no blink and my kills were around 2 to 3k without tunneling. (This was around the time before ruin was nerf) one of them was after the mid chapter patch before deathslinger
Track Hex: Devour Hope for me pls.
Btw, this is not serious.
That's way over the top...
Can I use Nemesis with Play with your Food?
i can tell you want SHIRTLESS MYERS.
Always gets destroyed at 3 tokens 😥
Who doesn't?
Good point might make people mess up loops checking him out lol
What ever suits your tastes in perks