Reader beware you're in for a scare!
I grew up watching and reading Goosebumps like i believe most of us did. What would your guys thoughts be if they added killers,survivors and maps from Goosebumps or do you think its too kiddish.
I grew up watching and reading Goosebumps like i believe most of us did. What would your guys thoughts be if they added killers,survivors and maps from Goosebumps or do you think its too kiddish.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think we'd be able to get any survivors, but yea there are a lot of cool monsters.
Adam West was in an episode.
I want Adam West. As a Survivor, of course.
IT WRITES ITSELF, i think a map at least from goosebumps would be sick!
Myers-sized marionette doll would be scary as hell, especially with the Slappy maniacal laugh.
MY BOI!
I think of the Nurse as a Marionette Doll when I see her in a match. Just the way she moves reminds me of a puppet being pulled along by strings.
If we can't get a goosebump can we get this cosmetic for clown?
HAWT
I don't own Clown, but I'd buy it.