How many hours do you have?

I want to see how many veterans we have. Please be honest and as accurate as possible. If possible, put your exact anwser as a comment.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 677 hours at the moment.

  • As I speak, I have 666 hours on Steam. And yes, I stopped at that on purpose.

    Admittedly, being in the store, Archives and waiting for lobbies does make up some decent hours of that, but not enough to shift my answer.

  • I'm playing this game for almost 4 years now and i only have 430 hours (: I usually play 2-3 games a week, since i have a pretty busy life (family and work stuff).

    The last 100 hours are in the last 2 months since the lockdown started.

  • Don't regret my 2.5k hours one bit.

  • As a console player I actually don't know. Probably over a thousand; I've owned and played DbD off and on for over 2 years now.

  • 1151 hours at the moment. I guess there will be following some more. In June it's 2 years since i started playing.

  • Had 1000 last year and slightly more the year before so I'd say overall I'm probably over 3000 hours.

  • 3.156 hours. I know, I should get a life and do something productive.


    But...

    image.png


  • 684 hours and I still suck as the Hillbilly.

  • Screenshot_20200114-154409.png

    According to the PlayStation year review I have 546 hours. Not much compared to others but it's something I guess :P.

  • 1678, not very proud but I'm happy.

  • Around 3900, and still not good at this game.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Around 3900, and still not good at this game.

    I'm impressed. I'm sitting just over the 1k mark. You're the highest on the thread so far.

  • I think something like 1,153 hours last I checked, somewhere around that number... although I value experience more than I do actual hours clocked in and I've been a part of the community ever since 2016 a few weeks after launch.

    @Cheers said:

    677 hours at the moment.

    I can confirm this man has more hours on the forums than on the game itself.

  • According to the year end review for PS4 I played DBD for 1174 hours in 2019. I’m pretty sure I had about 700 hours for 2018 so by now I’m assuming I have over 2000 hours on DBD.

  • I have absolutely no life, reaching 2k this month.