I'm kind of burnt out of all of Yerv's sarcastic videos. They are less inspired as they go on, and it's annoying to hear the same stuff from YT I see on the forums.
I'm kind of burnt out of all of Yerv's sarcastic videos. They are less inspired as they go on, and it's annoying to hear the same stuff from YT I see on the forums.
On the contrary, I find this to be one of the more funny ones from his recent videos.
Because it's literally how I feel when talking to any Main (TM) users on this forum. So hearing someone else feel the same way I do, in a sarcastic tone is rather cathartic.
On the contrary, I find this to be one of the more funny ones from his recent videos.
Because it's literally how I feel when talking to any Main (TM) users on this forum. So hearing someone else feel the same way I do, in a sarcastic tone is rather cathartic.
That's nice but for me my life has enough repetition. Nice to see Yerv is still a good content creator.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats wrong with this guy? I think he needs some treatment.
It's a joke video.
That's one of the funnier ones I've seen him put together.
That guy's post history is a dumpster fire - It's legitimately worth your while to peruse it for some laughs.
I see him around. I don't need to. :P
I'm kind of burnt out of all of Yerv's sarcastic videos. They are less inspired as they go on, and it's annoying to hear the same stuff from YT I see on the forums.
๐๐๐๐๐ i like this.
On the contrary, I find this to be one of the more funny ones from his recent videos.
Because it's literally how I feel when talking to any Main (TM) users on this forum. So hearing someone else feel the same way I do, in a sarcastic tone is rather cathartic.
That's nice but for me my life has enough repetition. Nice to see Yerv is still a good content creator.