Ok, ok. ######### is it with Trappers and Kates?

I just had another game (playing Kate) where a Trapper REALLY seems to hate me. Like they REALLY seem to love chasing me. Anyone else experiencing this as a Kate? Is there some unknown rule about Trappers hating Kates?

(no salt to the Trappers, they did what they had to)

Comments

  • I have no problem like that in my games, and I have played Kate for the challenges (obviously). The only reason I can think that you're seeing that is that it's a player that just wants to be a jerk and purposely ruin somebody's chance at completing a challenge or something. Other than that, it's probably just coincidence.

  • I have the same problem with any survivor I play though. I sometimes have an impression that I play with bots than real people.

  • @Huff said:

    I have no problem like that in my games, and I have played Kate for the challenges (obviously). The only reason I can think that you're seeing that is that it's a player that just wants to be a jerk and purposely ruin somebody's chance at completing a challenge or something. Other than that, it's probably just coincidence.

    No, they weren't doing it in a bad way lol. Just found it weird.

  • You're playing a horror game and you're playing a beautifull blonde

    Ofcourse you get targeted first

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    You're playing a horror game and you're playing a beautifull blonde

    Ofcourse you get targeted first

    Would that be before or after Tapp and Adam?

  • It might've been my fault... (jk)

    There's 1 game I remember that might've angered the opposing Trapper.

    Basically the Trapper was having troubles catching other survivors and thus gens went flying.

    All gens got popped and the totem in front of me lits up. I start cleansing and the moment it breaks, I get hit. Got instadowned nonetheless... (pretty good job so far).

    I get hooked in the basement and he starts trapping the entire shack. I kobe, made him grab me, used DS, shimmered by all the traps and ran through the gate while a Dwight was twerking in the background.

    Anyway...

    Might be a personal vendetta aginst Kates? When I play Nea I get hit on hook, mori'd off first hook and get dropped in front of the hatch and get it closed on my face even though I usually go out of my way to make sure I'm not playing toxic.

  • @rottmeister said:

    It might've been my fault... (jk)

    There's 1 game I remember that might've angered the opposing Trapper.

    Basically the Trapper was having troubles catching other survivors and thus gens went flying.

    All gens got popped and the totem in front of me lits up. I start cleansing and the moment it breaks, I get hit. Got instadowned nonetheless... (pretty good job so far).

    I get hooked in the basement and he starts trapping the entire shack. I kobe, made him grab me, used DS, shimmered by all the traps and ran through the gate while a Dwight was twerking in the background.

    Anyway...

    Might be a personal vendetta aginst Kates? When I play Nea I get hit on hook, mori'd off first hook and get dropped in front of the hatch and get it closed on my face even though I usually go out of my way to make sure I'm not playing toxic.

    Yeah, now whenever I face a Trapper, ima play super carefully lol.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1250601#Comment_1250601

    Yeah, now whenever I face a Trapper, ima play super carefully lol.

    Hehe.

    I always try to be careful against Trapper and Hag, but it almost never works out XP

    They're by far my least favorite killers to verse, because I'm always the one getting stuck in every trap or am the one setting everything off. :D

  • @rottmeister said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1250605#Comment_1250605

    Hehe.

    I always try to be careful against Trapper and Hag, but it almost never works out XP

    They're by far my least favorite killers to verse, because I'm always the one getting stuck in every trap or am the one setting everything off. :D


    yeah, I hate facing Trapper. With Hag, I just irritate her so she can stay on me and my teammates plough through the gens. Both killers are just so unpredictable lol.