i want to play survivor

my rank 20 survivor wants matches ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

15 mins waiting for a match...heavy killer main, but i used to like playing drunken survivor...

Comments

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    my rank 20 survivor wants matches ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    15 mins waiting for a match...heavy killer main, but i used to like playing drunken survivor...

    Survivor main here but I play my fair share of Killer. Which system are you on?

    I've heard that PC wait times are really short right now. Unfortunately, PS4 wait times are atrocious right now. If the forums and Reddit are to be believed it has a lot to do with the most recent patches (nerfing toolboxes, boosting gen times, closing god loops, shrinking maps, adding frequent dead zones). There has been an undeniable tilt in one side's favor. Call it balancing, call it catering, all that I know is I am getting so much crochet done while I'm waiting in these lobbies for a game. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Hang in there! Things will change, they always do in this community. Happy gaming. <3

  • @Kate_Main_01 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149120/i-want-to-play-survivor

    Survivor main here but I play my fair share of Killer. Which system are you on?

    I've heard that PC wait times are really short right now. Unfortunately, PS4 wait times are atrocious right now. If the forums and Reddit are to be believed it has a lot to do with the most recent patches (nerfing toolboxes, boosting gen times, closing god loops, shrinking maps, adding frequent dead zones). There has been an undeniable tilt in one side's favor. Call it balancing, call it catering, all that I know is I am getting so much crochet done while I'm waiting in these lobbies for a game. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Hang in there! Things will change, they always do in this community. Happy gaming. <3

    For me it depends on the time of day. Sometimes survivors will be faster, sometimes it will be killer.

  • It picks up about 5AM EST, but overnight you can't be Survivor. It's about 20 minutes or more before you find one, so I just do Killer if I want BP or something. I could do Challenges but I'm not playing killer enough to complete a Tome so it seems pointless. I have other games until you can queue Survivor.

  • @Kate_Main_01 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149120/i-want-to-play-survivor

    Survivor main here but I play my fair share of Killer. Which system are you on?

    I've heard that PC wait times are really short right now. Unfortunately, PS4 wait times are atrocious right now. If the forums and Reddit are to be believed it has a lot to do with the most recent patches (nerfing toolboxes, boosting gen times, closing god loops, shrinking maps, adding frequent dead zones). There has been an undeniable tilt in one side's favor. Call it balancing, call it catering, all that I know is I am getting so much crochet done while I'm waiting in these lobbies for a game. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Hang in there! Things will change, they always do in this community. Happy gaming. <3

    The long survivor queues on PS4 indicate a shortage of killers though, not survivors.

    If I want to play survivor I do it early but evening/night the wait times are unbearable.

  • The long wait times for survivors is a great time to have a stash of spirits, bags of cracked up ice and a cocktail shaker.

    I'll let you figure out the rest.


    Also, if you're on Xbox come find me. I use a different name there, but I'll give you one of my account names if you're interested. I need people to play with, and there's always customs if I can gather enough people.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    The long wait times for survivors is a great time to have a stash of spirits, bags of cracked up ice and a cocktail shaker.

    I'll let you figure out the rest.

    Also, if you're on Xbox come find me. I use a different name there, but I'll give you one of my account names if you're interested. I need people to play with, and there's always customs if I can gather enough people.

    i'm on ps4. if they ever do crossplay with the ability to swf with other players on different platforms, i'd be down for drunken swf ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ