Ghost face gripe
Most of the time I face off against Ghost face, I just can’t seem to break him out of his ability, does anyone else experience that?
Most of the time I face off against Ghost face, I just can’t seem to break him out of his ability, does anyone else experience that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always, just stare at him harder. Squint those eyes!
Bro I stare into his soul and still nothing
Darn, should've looked at him harder.
LOL so absurd
That's GhostFace for you. Lol
I treat him like myers. Break los. Run while looking backwards. Or just run and hope someone else breaks him.
Ghost face is essentially Myers, which is not okay.