Friendship never ends!
This baby Dweet who refused to left behind his friend who was passing by an awkward situation.
This baby Dweet who refused to left behind his friend who was passing by an awkward situation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ironically this almost happened too me as Wraith, being stuck in a pallet. I got lucky that I was able too break it from my angle but I was completely immobile otherwise. BHVR needs too actually test these damn updates.
Dwight is good people.
Oni too, he was begging for Dweet to leave, he knew it wouldn't end well for him. Such nice guys...
He does the Dweets proud ๐
That Dwight, all i can do is this for being such a trooper. For they truly earned it, for being so nice and friendly. While for the Oni, you did your family proud son, you acted honorable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaQnQ17s4AQ